Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome
My name is Kris and I am a local Cyclist/Triathlete in the Greater Columbus area. check out my blog, and follow me as I train, blog and move my way up throughout the sport of triathlon.

I am in my 3rd season of triathlon looking to have a complete season of races. I plan of doing 5 Olympic Distance races ending the season at the Cedar point Rev3 Half distance triathlon. Along with these races I will be participating in multiple cycling events/tours throughout Ohio.

Stay with me as I journey through this season, during my trials and tribulations of racing training and life. I will be posting findings that i come across along with training advise for the newbies out there. I love helping others excel in the sport and in life. If I can be an inspiration to 1 person I have succeeded.

Safe Training
k-read